People(HR) Communication & Engagement Intern
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPeople
Crypto to the people. Unlocking the potential of crypto to the masses!
We are a fast-paced startup/scaleup in the Netherlands, enabling access to web3 by bridging the world of Fiat Currencies (Euro, Dollars, etc.) with the world of Cryptocurrencies.
🔥 🚀 Build the next level onramping toolbox that catalyzes crypto pioneers to offer a smarter experience.
We provide an embeddable widget and API for trading platforms, apps and websites so their users can buy cryptocurrencies. By partnering with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and presenting them in a single plugin for crypto-platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps and trading platforms. Their users can then buy crypto easily in-platform when needed. This is one of the most important intersections for web3/meta.
We are looking for a killer not a filler. The Communication & Engagement Intern (CEI) works to create socially-just and engaged communities that support a sense of belonging and social wellbeing for Onramper team.
This position provides support and working closely with Head of People. The CEI must also be approachable, organised, willing to learn, and capable of working both independently and as part of a team. You will be given a responsibility and budget to lead the internal Engagement committee(Task Force) within the company to handle DEI, Engagement events, CSR, Internal & External communication strategy.
You will be :
- Planning, executing the fun Engagement events for Onramper team including Summer and Winter team engagement activity and keeping track of budget.
- Lead the conversation and and taking action on DEI and conducting analysis.
- Creating contents for External & Internal communication in order to show the world how it is like to work at Onramper.
You are :
- Passionated about topic in DEI, Engagement, CSR and HR
- Detail oriented and can create contents calendar for Internal & External communication
- Creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organised, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work effectively, positively
- Great project management skillset and has budget planning mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- You are currently studying in the area of HR or DEI
- You are living in the Netherlands and can commute to our office in Amsterdam
You will get :
- The opportunity to work with coolest people in Amsterdam
- Learn what it’s like to work in fast paced Startup
- Learn end to end recruiting responsibility