Mid-Market Account Executive
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSales
🔥 🚀 We build the next level onramping toolbox that catalyzes crypto pioneers to offer a smarter experience.
We are a fast-paced scale-up in the Netherlands, enabling access to web3 by bridging the world of Fiat Currencies (Euro, Dollars, etc.) with the world of Cryptocurrencies.
We provide an embeddable widget and API for crypto-native trading platforms, apps and websites so their users can buy cryptocurrencies when needed on those platforms. By partnering with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and presenting them in a single plugin for crypto-platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps and trading platforms, their users can then buy crypto easily in-platform when needed. This is one of the most important intersections for web3/meta.
At Onramper, the sales team serves as a trusted advisor for prospects and customers. As an Account Executive on the Mid-Market sales team, you will work with prospects through the entire buying process, from initial evaluation to close, and through onboarding of the entire team. You will be the primary point of contact until post onboarding when you will hand off to our Customer Success team. Quite simply, you’ll have the opportunity to impact mid size businesses in a big way on a daily basis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Most of your time will be spent positioning the value of our product with stakeholders through discoveries & demos. There’s a reason we call you a trusted advisor-- this is less about the hard sell and more about having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to help the prospect make the best decision for their needs.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of inbound opportunities so that you can consistently drive revenue for the company and strong ROI for our customers.
- Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customising your presentation based on the prospects company size, industry and desired customer support experience.
- Proactively report on learnings and valuable feedback to the product team so that we can improve the product and prioritise the right projects.
- A deep knowledge on our always evolving product and understand the nuances of how it can be used so that you’re able to support prospects accordingly.
- Responsible for hitting sales metrics of success as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance.
- You are a top performer in an inside/mid-market sales role with 2+ years experience closing net new logos (SaaS experience is required).
- You have experience with (either personal or professional), or a true passion for, the crypto/web3 industry
- You have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- You are in sales because you are self motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. This is especially important in a remote company, as you won’t always have people nearby that you can talk to and learn from.
- You are excited to be using consultative sales strategies in a competitive market.
- You are highly organised and able to manage several responsibilities at once with little oversight.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a customer relationship management software (HubSpot preferred but not required).
- As the primary point of contact and a trusted advisor, you’re happy to wear several hats: sales, support, customer success. Over the course of onboarding, you may be point person on any one of them, mobilising your team mates for support.
- Above all, you’re an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building your business and hitting your quarterly and annual goals.