Head of Marketing
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
Onramper is looking for a dynamic marketing leader with proven success in business-to-business marketing, demand generation and marketing initiatives that translate into increased market share.
As our Head of Marketing, you will:
- Be responsible for the all day-to-day marketing and product communications.
- Experiment with different strategies and channels to increase brand awareness through campaigns, content and thought-leadership.
- Create B2B content (research reports, case-studies w/ partners etc.) to increase awareness and educate decision-makers in top crypto-companies.
- Partner with our Head of Sales to drive qualified prospective customers to the funnel and engage them with the right messaging and educational content.
We are a fast-paced startup in the Netherlands, enabling access to Web3 by bridging the world of Fiat Currencies (Euro, Dollars, etc.) with the world of Cryptocurrencies.
We provide an easy widget and API for trading platforms, apps and websites so their users can buy cryptocurrencies. We partner with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and present them in a single plug-in for crypto-platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps and trading platforms. This is one of the most important intersections for web3/meta.
As our first senior marketing hire, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in the marketing efforts for a fast-paced high-growth start-up/scale-up; working directly with the leadership!
🔥 🚀 We are building the best interface for fiat-to-cryptocurrency conversions.
Please note that we can not offer visa sponsorship for non-EU citizens.
Who are you?
- You have 6+ years of online marketing experience for B2B software/SaaS startups/scale-ups
- You have a great eye for story-telling and thought-leadership in both written and visual form and can quickly iterate with landing-pages
- You are entrepreneurial, creative and ready to roll-up your sleeves
- You are data-driven in your experimentation to find the best ROI on different marketing initiatives
- You have a tracked-record of setting up strategy, owning brand identity and executing segment-oriented campaigns
- You’re interested in the world of crypto, and want to play a key role in a dynamic, high-growth startup
Benefits & Perks
- Become a part-owner!
- Awesome office, wear what you want.
- Help build a unicorn.
- Responsibilities, not tasks.
- Focus on (personal) growth.
- We're in the Netherlands, Romania, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan and South Africa.
Research shows that women are unlikely to apply for a job if they don't 100% meet the requirements, while men tend to apply if they meet 70% of the requirements. We care about equal opportunity and diversity, and encourage all applications even if not all requirements are fully met.