Digital Marketing Internship
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
Do you want to gain online marketing experience in practice while doing an internship with one of the coolest startups in the Netherlands?
Onramper is looking to improve it's online positioning, and you could join our team to help out!
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to get started with our online marketing strategy to increase our brand awareness. You'll be able to get going with our marketing strategy and execution while instantly getting a lot of responsibility.
This is a 3+ month internship for 32-40 hours a week, with potential for a job opportunity afterwards when performing well. The internship is in Amsterdam, and we would like to have you join in our office at least 3 days a week.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a pro-active approach and previous experience with content marketing and Wordpress.
This is what your day looks like:
You'll research various digital marketing strategies, and be able to get practical experience with implementing tactics for Onramper. You'll be responsible for devising the content strategy and execution of our online channels. You'll be busy with a combination of content marketing, social marketing, and marketing research.
- devising marketing strategy
- SEO / SEA
- social media (linkedin & twitter)
- other channels (reddit, quora
- content marketing
- online positioning
What do we offer
- Join an awesome, fast-paced startup in the Netherlands
- Offices on the canals at the Herengracht, Amsterdam!
- Proper responsibility right away
- Partially remote if you prefer that
- Informal culture
- No dress code
- Partially remote if preferred
- Internship compensation
- minimum of 3 months availability, preferably 6 months
- you need to be proficient in English, both speaking and writing
- experience with content-marketing, SEO and Wordpress is a must
- you're proactive and independent
- you're creative with a can-do attitude
- you're into crypto!
- You're based in or near Amsterdam and will join in our office a few days a week
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign and/or Illustrator
We hire you on the spot if you have experience with online marketing and are a real crypto-nerd who follows crypto-twitter properly.