Account Executive (crypto expert)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamSales
"It’s about onboarding any user onto Web 3.0, eventually, without them even noticing."
We are looking for a Account Executive to join our Amsterdam based team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Most of your time will be spent positioning the value of our product with stakeholders through demos, email and phone. There’s a reason we call you a trusted advisor-- this is less about the hard sell and more about having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to help the prospect make the best decision for their needs.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of inbound opportunities so that you can consistently drive revenue for the company and strong ROI for our customers.
- Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customizing your presentation based on the prospects company size, industry and desired customer support experience.
- Proactively report on learnings and valuable feedback to the product team so that we can improve the product and prioritize the right projects.
- A deep knowledge on our always evolving product and understand the nuances of how it can be used so that you’re able to support prospects accordingly.
- Responsible for hitting sales metrics of success as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join a fast-paced, quickly scaling, internationally focussed organisation in an early stage.
Who are you?
- You are a top performer in an inside/mid-market sales role with 5+ years experience closing net new logos (FinTech / Web3.0 experience is a bonus but not required).
- You have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- You are in sales because you are self motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly.
- You are excited to be using consultative sales strategies in a competitive market.
- You are highly organized and able to manage several responsibilities at once with little oversight.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a customer relationship management software.
- As the primary point of contact and a trusted advisor, you’re happy to wear several hats: sales, support, customer success. Over the course of onboarding, you may be point person on any one of them, mobilizing your team mates for support.
Onramper is a startup with big ambitions. Onramper is rapidly bridging the world of $/€ and the world of BTC/ETH. We provide the fastest and easiest plug-and-play fiat-to-crypto onramp integration that apps/websites can use to allow their users to buy cryptocurrencies.
We aggregate the services offered by fiat-to-crypto payment gateways in a single widget and open API, and subsequently offer a single plug to any party that wishes to build with crypto. By doing so, we’ve become the first-ever fiat gateway service provider, streamlining global payments on the intersection between fiat and crypto. We’re in an exciting phase of growth, but are only just getting started.
Across the hires we aim to make, we look for a candidate that fits into the vision of our company:
Firstly, we are building a startup because we want to enjoy our working life. This means we aim to build a healthy work environment based on personal fulfillment, trust, empathy, and honest communication.
Second, we are ambitious and vision-driven. We aim to help people build and access the world of crypto, by bridging the financial world of today and the world of tomorrow. We fundamentally believe in decentralization and the potential of cryptocurrencies, and have a burning itch to accelerate this movement.
Finally, disrupting the frontiers of finance and payments excites us. Turning disruptive ideas into rapid growth gives us that special feeling in our stomachs; a feeling of excitement, joy and fulfillment.